- The largest retailing network in Zambia with 103 retail outlets distributed countrywide
- Three processing plants situated in Lusaka, Chisamba and Kitwe
- 10 abattoirs situated in different parts of Zambia
- Major farming operations in Chisamba, Lower Zambezi, Sinazongwe and Muma
INTEGRATION OF ZAMANITA & MASTER PORK
- Investment in upgrading and increasing the capacity of the Oil Seed Crushing plant and the Oil Refinery, AND refurbishment and expansion of processing and piggery operations.
- Ensure valuable synergistic opportunities from acquisitions are taken advantage of to provide better value to all stakeholders of the Zambeef Group.
- Planting of first 3 000 hectares of palm from main nursery as part of pilot phase.
- Upon verification of fresh fruit bunch yields, to expand plantation to 20 000 hectares.
GROWTH IN WEST AFRICA
- Zambeef expects strong growth in West Africa with new outlets due to open and the completion of the new pork processing plant in Lagos.
- Further opportunities exist to replicate the Zambian growth model in Nigeria, commencing with Zambeef leasing 500 acres North of Lagos to commence beef abattoir and poultry operations.
- Greater focus on the retailing operations of the Group with improved product reach & efficiency.
- Re branding and refurbishment of top stores.
- Opening of 12 new stores across Zambia and West Africa.
- Improvement in product process engineering.
- Development and commencement of a modern new stock feed plant to service Zambeef internal requirements and third party clients and add maximum value to the protein which is the main by-product of the Zamanita Oil Crushing plant.
- Completion of the irrigation expansion scheme for Chiawa Farms to take total irrigation hectarage to 2 200 hectares.